1. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on this website and/or the mobile app (hereinafter the “Site”) is owned, controlled or licensed by NAME or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
2. You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from Site for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
3. Any copies of the pages of the Site which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Site without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
5. Unless with our prior permission no part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
6. Linking to the home page of our Site is greatly appreciated but written permission for using our name, logo and linking to our site is required. Please contact us for obtaining such permission. No deep linking or framing will be permitted without prior written agreement. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time.
7. You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on this Site or use any of the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of this Site or any materials located on it without our prior written consent.
8. The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions applicable to this Site.
9. Nothing on this Site or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the owners and operators, affiliates or any third party, whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
By participating in and using this Site you represent that you have read, accept and are bound by this policy.
Any postings, discussions and debates on the Site are intended to be open, honest and as unfettered as legally possible. We expect users to follow these few basic guidelines (which form part of the terms and conditions for access and use of our website and services) as are acceptable for a use policy:
1. You cannot upload to the Site or otherwise distribute or publish through the Site any matter or material which is or may be considered abusive, pornographic, illegal, defamatory, obscene, racist or which is otherwise unlawful or designed to cause disruption.
2. No user shall post any content which is in violation of the policies. We reserve the right to delete and remove all postings.
3. You are fully and solely responsible for your postings, messages, comments or discussions and accept liability for any resulting actions. The comments, postings and messages are opinions of the respective contributors or authors and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We accept no responsibility for and make no representations relating to any messages, postings, comments and discussions. We do not confirm or represent the legitimacy, accuracy, reliability, correctness or currency of any data or postings entered by a user.
4. The Site cannot under any circumstances be used for commercial purposes by any participant or user.
5. We do not and cannot review every post on the Site. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the content of the postings, discussions and messages.
6. You grant us a royalty free irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, download and print your postings, comments and messages. We reserve and retain the right or ability to remove the availability or ability of participants to post in the event of any breach of these acceptable use provisions.
7. We will enforce appropriate sanctions against any of our users or customers who are responsible for abuse of the Site. Such sanctions may include, but are not limited to (a) a formal warning, (b) suspension of access, or (c) termination of membership.
8. By participation and use of this service, each user acknowledges that they will remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, comments and postings.
9. 10.We accept no responsibility for loss of data, information in any form or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of the Site.
10. We shall be entitled without liability to the user and at our discretion to remove any such content from our server immediately.
11. You agree to indemnify and undertake to keep indemnified us against any costs or expenses (including the cost of any settlement) arising out of any claim, action, proceeding or demand that may be brought, made or prosecuted against any of them arising out of or as a consequence of an unlawful or negligent act or omission or an infringement of any third party rights which arise out of or are connected in any way with the Site and/or arising out of a breach of this acceptable use policy.
By participating in and using this Site, you represent, undertake, accept and acknowledge that you have read and accept the disclaimer notice, copyright notice, terms and conditions of use and our privacy and data protection policy.